Bob Bob is offline

Default Moving the boat...

On Feb 9, 8:19*pm, "Roger Long" wrote:
"Bob" wrote

Hummm let me see... Yes two boats do come to mind: 1) RedClown and Sweating
Pig

Letting the exceedingly poor taste pass, I wasn't referring to either of
those boats.

Well, sombody has to take up the slack since Willburr is MIA.

Even the best found vessel and most experienced crew can come to grief.

Agreed........

That's the nature of the sea. *

DIsagree. Thats the nature of ill prepared operators.

Red Cloud had three major failures, engine,
steering, and hull integrity with many oil rigs to leeward. *That's not the
kind of situation I'm talking about.

ANd how did an "experinced" operator get in such a fix. That just
doesnt all happen at once. Its a cascade of comedy.

Captains are another issue and no guarantee of anything.

NOt sure what you mean by that. But in my book the captain on a small
boat is THE issue.

Tell ya what, when you see my face on tv and describe as "terrifed to
get into the water" yall can throw rubber chickens at me too.

Bob