carlp

Default HULL

You get what you pay for I guess.

May I suggest a little more time learning to use a powerful tool and a
little less time whining?

Al
You obviously fail to grasp what I wrote, the freebie was purposely
corrupted, others stop down usage but others atleast inform that they have
limited use, not Hulls, they corrupt the printing causing useless piles of
paper to be wasted out of anyone's control it takes over the print program
which cannot even be aborted, only by removing the paper from paper tray and
shutting down, the information is a total waste of time this is incorrect
frames and bulkhead information purposely distorted, why offer it at all,
this is nothing less than fraud information that is purposely corrupted is
the action of a mad man.