joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone want these posted?

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 20:43:44 +0100, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Bouler" schreef in bericht

Got a new computer with 600 gig of drive space so have been
consolidating my pics. Have lots to do but in the meantime I will post
these only on request. If you want them speak up, er type up.

congrats with your new computer.
Ik think I have all the original scans of Charles Perrien.
It looks like some are changed in size, but I can be mistaken.

I was wrong, when I saw the textfile, I was the poster you downloaded them
from;-)
BTW missing are nr 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56,110, 111, and 114. IMO.

Thanks, I am still getting things straightened out. I don't seem to
have 110, 111, and 114. If you have them and can post them I can get
this file up to date. I just posted the 51 -56.