joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone want these posted?

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 16:03:46 GMT, joevan
wrote:

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 09:19:54 -0500, EE TT wrote:

YES....
YES....

Got a new computer with 600 gig of drive space so have been
consolidating my pics. Have lots to do but in the meantime I will post
these only on request. If you want them speak up, er type up.

Got my autopost working on this new machine now. So here come the
rest.

Started with the wrong group. I can finish that post too of pt-tall
ships if you like. There are over 100 pictures in that group. Let me
know. I just heard that the p-tall ships are completed.