[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Apology to gay losers

On Feb 9, 9:11*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
On Feb 9, 9:03 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
HK wrote:
I am truly sorry if I offended any of you fellas.
Love you,
Harry Krause
Next thing you will be doing to calling some a Black Loser, or a
Wet-Back Loser.... you really should be ashamed of yourself.

Only if they think it will help in the elections.. The democrats have
been pulling this "tolerant party" farce for decades, the drift
between Obama and Billary has really opened up the curtains to the
blatant bigotry and pandering that is the rule of the day for the
dems...

Yeah, I expect Bill to be saying, for a black man he really is a smart guy...

Well, he already did really, but good thinking democrats don't care,
he is a democrat so it's ok for him to do that. He wrote off the SC
win as a "black" thing, and pretty much dismissed it as that. He said
and I quote "well Jessi Jackson won SC during two elections too!"
During a past election Billary got a lot of kick at a speech in Harlem
in a Church. He told of coming home from England as a Scholar and
getting off in Times Square. He continued with a long todo about how
he felt compelled to get on the (and he specifically named the subway
line might have been the "H" train) trian to Harlem to get his "soul"
back. He rocked the house, the black community embraced him and one
leader called him the first black president.

Back to reality, seems as folks looked back, the train he noted did
not even exist back then, he had made the whole thing up.. seems with
his comments the other day, he is just another ignorant pandering
hick.. Any black person that would vote for Billary knowing this is
just, well, they deserve what they get...