Jim Jim is offline

Default Harry Krause remembered, A charming fellow

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
Jim wrote:
Some of his most memorable quotes on 1-7-2008.
Enjoy

Wow...Bucking for a promotion to "Buttsniffer First Class," eh, "Jim"?

Really good Mr. class and culture. BTW what is your gripe with gays,
Harry?

Nonewhatsoever. My only "gripe" is that this newsgroup has filled up with
twerpy little buttsniffers, like you, Reggie, and a few others.

BTW, what boat is it that you claim to own? I forgot.

You seem to be forgetting a lot lately, Harry
This should jog your memory

"HK" wrote in message

Stumpy would rather be shot than hang out with those gay losers.