Scott Downey

Default FYI for those working with fiberglass

How about the stuff going into your lungs?
Did you wear a dust mask?
I have found it preferable to wear long sleeves and gloves when grinding
fiberglass.

"Phil" wrote in message
. net...
After a day of working and grinding the deck of a project boat the one

thing
I didn't think of was,,,,,,,,fiberglass getting all over me.
Well ,,,we learn from our mistakes right!
Some people say to take a pair of panty hose and rub it off,,,,,,doesn't
work,,LOL
I did learn that if you cover yourself with hair conditioner when you show
and then wash with soap most will be removed.
After the shower take a roll medical gauze and clean yourself it will

remove
the rest of the glass.
Just thought this would be of use to some of the folks that helped me with
my project boat.

Phil Smith
Jax.Fl