William R. Watt

Default dogworks (was: duckworks

(Rubbish) writes:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:39:07 -0500, "malcolm"
wrote:

hello William
your website is very very fast, well done
makes a change from the Java fest we suffer now.
regards malcolm

Yer but have to say - I love those sheep dogs. - IQ plus.

I had one as a boy, It taught me everything I needed to know about
life. The best parent, guardian friend I could have ever hoped for.

As an adult I found the dog to be the only creature who enjoyed the same
lifestyle preferences I did. He was less trouble, less expense, and better
company than any woman I've met. The first boat I built was designed to be
shared with the dog.

homepage:
www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm