Chuck Gould Chuck Gould is offline

Default Yo, Shortwave, Black Lab

On Feb 7, 2:59Â*am, HK wrote:
Chuck Gould wrote:
On Feb 6, 6:41�pm, Tim wrote:
On Feb 6, 8:37�pm, Chuck Gould wrote:

also accessorizes and commissions the boats in a more "East Coast"
manner.
East coast manner? Honestly, I've never heard of such.

Chuck, can you fill me in on what you're meaning?

Well, among other things I have often been told that on the E coast
more boaters prefer aluminum hardware and fittings. Out west, we tend
to use stainless for everything. I'm sure there are other differences
as well, but maybe the commissioning is more regionally centric than
applicable to the entire E cosat.

Aluminum hardware and fittings? Maybe on an aluminum boat.

Oh, oh. Better tell these three companies that there is no market for
their products......

http://www.topsntowers.com/

http://www.fishingboatsunlimited.com.../aluminum.html

http://www.atlantictowers.com/at_sub/T-Tops.html

Then there's this modest little boat, offered with an aluminum bow
rail.
An aluminum bow rail would be very rare on the W Coast.

http://www.rampageyachts.com/boat_41_ex.shtml