Don White Don White is offline

Default Whoa - Clinton is getting smoked...

wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:50:03 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message

"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
messagenews:4g3kq3dnbne8bqgkvscop097n76bq751da@4ax .com...

Ronald McDonald.- Hide quoted text -

Noted
-------------------------

The Democrats haven't even picked their candidate yet and they are already
causing a great divide among the population:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1202...rage=yhoofront

Eisboch

That article spends as much time talking about the same issues for
Republicans.

Republicans are deeply divided, but only have one candidate! Many of them
are
threatening or planning to vote Democratic in protest. I seriously doubt
the
Democrats will need their help to win the general election. Yesterday,
Democrats
turned out in more than twice the numbers Republicans turned out.

We even had them turning out here..taking over a local coffee shop downtown
so they could do whatever it is y'all do in these primaries.
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/1036387.html