John H.[_3_] John H.[_3_] is offline

Default Whoa - Clinton is getting smoked...

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 11:59:18 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 11:46:27 -0500, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 07:55:46 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

John, it will still all be Bush's fault.

The unfortunate reality is that the next administrator will be
devoting most or all of it's energy to fixing what Bush has destroyed,
rather than moving the country forward very much. I wouldn't be at all
surprised if that is the task of the next 3 or 4 administrations.
Dropping a coffee mug on the floor and shattering it into a million
pieces is a lot easier and faster than trying to put it back together.

Yep, this fall's election is going to be fun.

I can't imagine any sane, intelligent, caring person thinking there is
anything gleeful to be had in this election.

Harry gets gleeful whenever Iraqi civilians get killed. The election is
nothing.
--
John H