Default Whoa - Clinton is getting smoked...

wrote in message
On Feb 6, 2:43 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 12:16:24 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
.. .
"HK" wrote in message
Tim wrote:
John, it will still all be Bush's fault.

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 00:38:37 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
news:vbWdne_pqKEfiDTanZ2dnUVZ_trinZ2d@comca st.com...

Delightfully, it doesn't matter to me whether Hillary or Barack
wins,
since I will be happy with either in the White House.
It would be very interesting and refreshing to see you "happy".
Somehow I doubt it will ever happen though, regardless of the
election
outcome.

Eisboch

It will be fun to watch Harry bitch when the Democrats are in
charge
and
the USA is going to hell in a hand basket.
--
John H

This country already is in hell in a hand basket. Either Barack or
Hillary will be a huge improvement.
You are just reading cue cards. Do you have any thoughts of your own
that
might justify her being president? Bet you don't.

What if there were only two candidates right now: Hillary, with her
current
senate experience, and Bush-2, with his experience as governor of
Texas.

Which would you consider to be more qualified for the White House?

Obama

Ronald McDonald.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, oh, oh,,, and what if.. er, um,, Castro was in the background, but
only a little. and there was a free govt in Iran, but not in France in
1894, and we had nukes but never used them and Clinton never really
lied so we can trust Billary, yeah, what if that???

Roll over, puppy! Beg! Sit! Stay!