HK HK is offline

Default Whoa - Clinton is getting smoked...

wrote:
On Feb 6, 11:39 am, "Jim" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Tim wrote:
John, it will still all be Bush's fault.
John H. wrote:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 00:38:37 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Delightfully, it doesn't matter to me whether Hillary or Barack wins,
since I will be happy with either in the White House.
It would be very interesting and refreshing to see you "happy".
Somehow I doubt it will ever happen though, regardless of the election
outcome.
Eisboch
It will be fun to watch Harry bitch when the Democrats are in charge and
the USA is going to hell in a hand basket.
--
John H
This country already is in hell in a hand basket. Either Barack or Hillary

You are just reading cue cards. Do you have any thoughts of your own that
might justify her being president? Bet you don't.- Hide quoted text -

No, he only has name calling.. can't even refer to real events and
situations as most of us do, does not have time for facts

I see no reason to waste time and effort typing "thoughts" into this
snake pit of conservative vipers.