Jim Jim is offline

Default Whoa - Clinton is getting smoked...

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 11:18:38 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 07:24:35 -0500, HK wrote:

And when the voters get fed up with higher taxes, "wait-your-turn"
medical care and cowardice abroad, the Republicans will take Congress
back in 2010, the White House in 2012.

Not to worry, Lu...the way we are arranging it, only you and your
conservacrap buddies will find themselves paying higher taxes and
waiting in line for health care.

By 2012 it will become clear that Social Security will become a drain
on the treasury instead of the cash cow it has been since 1939 when
FDR allowed the government to spend the surplus. Medicare will already
be a major expense, far exceeding what the medicare taxes take in. The
stock matket will be in trouble as boomers liquidate their 401ks and
IRAs. At that time I imagine people will start thinking Ron Paul was
right. We can't depend on the government to give us "free" stuff with
borrowed money and we can't afford to have 700 military bases
scattered around the globe.

Well, I can sum it all up with this song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z47EU...eature=related

There is a secret message hidden there. Play the song at half speed
backwards.