Al

Default Somebody Doesn't Like This News Group

Anyone who has no up to date A/V is part of the problem.

Larry,

there is a hidden danger in such an attitude. No matter how up to date your
AV is, it doesn't have the virus that some spotty freak with relationship
issues has just written on daddy's computer. The best AV that I have is me.
The only emails I open are from people I know, and if there is an attachment
or if it is unexpected I send them an email to confirm that they sent the
email, it's content and that they checked it for viruses.

It's a little more hassle than just running an AV program on it, but so far,
it's 100% effective.

Al