Ed Edelenbos

Default Somebody Doesn't Like This News Group

Larry wrote:

Like I did something wrong by using my business signature line?

No, nothing to do with the sig... I figure that is normal. The "what
are you building" was an attempt to get things back on track.
Diversions and OT banter lets us know that we aren't one-minded geeks
unable to relate to the rest of the world. But... this thread is
getting a mind of it's own.

I'm sorry if I caught you on a bad day there Ed. If you go back and read my
original reply, you'll see I was only offering my help and I certainly did
nothing to prompt such a response from you.

You could have caught me on an exceptionaly good day and said, "Where
you should place blame is on the individual for not using a current
antivirus to protect their PC." and have gotten a similar response. I'd
still say it is a goofy thing to say. It is the fault of the person
doing the malicious behavior not those affected by said behavior.

Ed