Rick Tyler

Default help needed, Looking to design & build small pontoon boat for simple lounging and fishing

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:33:45 -0400, "Blair Doyle"
wrote:

This is my 1st post here,
I've decided I need something to fill up my time other then my job and my
computer (damn counterstrike sucks up my life).

Heh heh heh. Welcome. Heh heh.

I'm a big time fisherman, and I often take a small aluminum boat w/ a small
motor out on the lakes around where I live.. I'm looking to build a Flat
Deck boat/Pontoon boat with a low HP motor just to put around some shallow
and deeper areas of some fairly weedy lakes..

How about Jacques Mertens' Extreme Flats boat:
http://www.boatplans-online.com/prod....php?prod=XF20 ?

- Rick Tyler