Glenn Ashmore

Default where/how to sell a classic boat - help please

If it is in good condition a WM. Fife is worth a lot of money. I would
almost suggest talking to Sotheby. While not experts on boats they are
good at selling high value antiques and may be able to guide you in the
right direction.

There are a couple of English and French brokers that specialize in
classics like that and J-Class Management in Newport comes to mind over
here. JCM is a couple of really sharp women who manage the restoration
of classics. They do a little brokerage but can surely help with
advice. Woodenboat Magazine and Classic Boat Magazine are possible
places to advertise.

Antoine wrote:
We have to let go of our William Fife 1935 6metre. This being a rather
special boat can anybody point us in the right direction. Thanks in
advance

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com