Jacques Mertens

Default Somebody Doesn't Like This News Group

The problem is with MS Outlook. Use Pegasus instead as we do.

"Ed Edelenbos" wrote in message
No... and almost as unlikely (I think) if you have a "spamblocker" in
your return email address. I think what happens is someone has a
program that reads a list of messages and extracts the email addresses
it finds. Then, the sender (probably automatically) sends the
spam/virus to all the addresses.

Ed

Gary Wright wrote:
So, is it possible to get a virus just by reading a NewsGroup post?
-GW

In article , Dave Fleming

wrote:

Ayup,just got yet another virus, Norton caught it, address list is
full of familiar names of posters to this group.
Be Aware People!

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/djf3rd
Tales of a Boat Builder Apprentice