Don White Don White is offline

Default Super Tuesday ????????????????????

"Eisboch" wrote in message

wrote in message

Sad sad thing. Health issues have probably cost me the horse
experience. Even though I wear a huge dual filter particle mask, I
have been suffering severe lung issues. I came out of the barn about a
week ago, and cleared right up.. I will really miss those animals, but
as with most cool stuff, I got to leave it behind and move on to
something else... very sad... nevrer thought I would miss it so much..

------------------------------

I know the feeling. When Mrs.E. had the horses at our house .. . well,
in the barn ... I had to avoid going in it, otherwise my chest would
constrict and I'd start wheezing. We have a small, two car garage
attached to the barn that I was "allowed" to use for my stuff ... cars,
motorcycle, etc., but I couldn't use it either because the hay dust
filtered into it from the horse area. Even after we moved the horses
across town, the dust remained and I could feel it in my chest after a
while in the garage.

I finally completely framed, sheetrocked and sealed the interior of the
barn garage, even using silicon caulking on all joints to seal it up
before plastering. Also put a small system for A/C and heat with
oversized filtering. It worked.

Now she is planning on bringing the horses back.

Eisboch

mmmm you or the horses...... ?? Wonder who'll win that one. ;-)