Don White Don White is offline

Default Super Tuesday ????????????????????

wrote in message
On Feb 5, 8:38 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:31 am, HK wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in
message
om...
So many questions. Do I vote for Obama to insure a Clinton loss in
Georgia, or do I vote for McCain to try to eliminate Romney?
Romney has got to go, for several important reasons, not the least of
which
is that he smiles too much. Never trust anyone who smiles constantly.
Romney reminds me of Barzini from Godfather I.

Don't you have to run out and do your crossover voting thing to
subvert the republicans voice in the voting booth like your leaders
have been asking you to do??

Subvert the Republican voice? The two GOP frontrunners are losers.
McCain is the more decent of the two, but he is a loser politically.

Yeah, lock step with Billary and Obama.

I see as usual you are up to speed on politics. I don't live in a "Super
Tuesday" state. So, take your SOMA, put on your noseclips, and go shovel
what you shovel best.

Sad sad thing. Health issues have probably cost me the horse
experience. Even though I wear a huge dual filter particle mask, I
have been suffering severe lung issues. I came out of the barn about a
week ago, and cleared right up.. I will really miss those animals, but
as with most cool stuff, I got to leave it behind and move on to
something else... very sad... nevrer thought I would miss it so much..

Gotta be dusty in a barn with the grain and sawdust. Wait a minute... you
do woodworking...lots of sawdust there.
Does the cool damp weather affect you? Might be time to move to Arizona.