Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Super Tuesday ????????????????????

On 05 Feb 2008 14:01:51 GMT, "John Q. Public" wrote:

In message , HK is alleged to have
said:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in
message . ..
So many questions. Do I vote for Obama to insure a Clinton loss in
Georgia, or do I vote for McCain to try to eliminate Romney?

Romney has got to go, for several important reasons, not the least of
which is that he smiles too much. Never trust anyone who smiles
constantly.

Romney reminds me of Barzini from Godfather I.

John McCain reminds me of David Rockefeller.
Mitt Romney reminds me of David Rockefeller.
Mike Huckabee reminds me of David Rockefeller.
Barack Obama reminds me of David Rockefeller.
Hillary Clinton reminds me of David Rockefeller.

I wonder why that is.

OTOH, Ron Paul reminds me of Thomas Jefferson.

When I went up to vote this morning, there was a huge contingent of
Democrats - Obama and Clinton waving signs, smiling and such sharing
coffee/donuts and such being very civil. Across the Town Hall
driveway were the Republicans - Romney, McCain and Huckabee waving
signs, smiling and sharing coffee/donuts and such being very civil.

Way off to the side were the Ron Paul supporters.

I finally realised why they are called Paulbots. Screaming, shouting
and generally making a scene.

Paulbots.

Apt.