Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Super Tuesday ????????????????????

"HK" wrote in message

I like John McCain. He should have been the Republican nominee in 2000,
but the Bushcrappers did him in in South Carolina. He might be the nominee
this year, maybe. I sure hope it isn't Romney, because he is the same sort
of duplicitous turd as Bush.

I think John McCain was an honorable man, but 25 years in the Senate has
spoiled him a bit I am afraid.

Romney is finally starting to gain some attention, although it may be too
late. He seems to have settled down and his coming across in a much more
genuine manner. He may have some surprises in store for many.

Eisboch