P.C.

Default Somebody Doesn't Like This News Group

Hi

"Ed Edelenbos" skrev i en meddelelse
No... and almost as unlikely (I think) if you have a "spamblocker" in
your return email address. I think what happens is someone has a
program that reads a list of messages and extracts the email addresses
it finds. Then, the sender (probably automatically) sends the
spam/virus to all the addresses.

Ed

You are quite right, also with most of what is refered as "virus" it is rather a
macro that only will "work" with cirtain old , not updated applications.
Realy a virus is not very common these day's and it seem that it is the same old
virus that harm the same old way by adding a blank in the FAT ,that somone again
and again find in an old C programming textbook and give different names, and
you are quite right you do not pick up virus reading mails as this is not how
things work , -------- but if you get some cracked software and realy want to
use that, you better watch for the anti virus software to protect you against
and to find cirtain viruses , ---------- actury those I know who had trouble,
alway's had this, either after omiting standard warnings on the web or by
checking if this cracked software realy is as good as the registrated software.
Worms as this tread is about is not virus but rather a written step by step
procedure to post a mail to each one in the address list ------- kind of a "toy
virus", that only show how little most know about virus.
P.C.