Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Gosh, golly, gee whiz...

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:00:19 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Feb 4, 6:51*pm, Valguard Toebreakerson wrote:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080204/D8UJQ1U00.html

It happens right before Super Tuesday.

Wow - what a coincidence.

"Gosh, golly, gee whiz..."

I thought you were OD'ing on Leave It To Beaver reruns again....

Valguard Toebreakerson, first born of Valguard the Toebreaker, is
somewhat limited in his use of the English Language - in particular
the use of expletives.

He is a true berserker - a Norse warrior who fights with true rage
reveling in the blodd, gore and carnage of battle. He is noted for
being very polite even as he disembowels you. Valguard Toebreakerson
is noted for his battle cry "Darn it all - Now I have to seriously
hurt you".