HK HK is offline

Default scam spam

Chuck Gould wrote:
On Feb 4, 5:50�am, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
inetgrity. try it....

You selling a new product here?

Just this morning I was wondering if an email tax would be useful

One cent per email, text message, etc- charged to the sender.

These spammers sending 100,000 emails a day would have to recover
$30,000 per month in overhead. It would certainly put a crimp in the
activity.

I kinda like that. Of course, I'd also insist that any usenet posters be
required to have somewhere in their headers their real name and real
ISP. That would certainly put a crimp in the activities of the a**holes
here.