John H.[_3_] John H.[_3_] is offline

Default Oh crap...

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 10:10:19 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

wrote in message
On Feb 3, 6:32 pm, "JimH" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
messagenews:lejcq396qpp6jjdsf8n7ojjtc0l72tfmrr@4ax .com...

Mike Carey's crew is officiating.

Nice attempt to set up an excuse if the cheaters lose.

God, are you serious, if so you are really being a frekin' baby about
this, and obviously know nothing about the incident itself or pro
sports.. Geeze, we all know you don't have your ducks in line here,
but you can stop now...

I had no dog in this hunt so I have nothing to get over. Good game. The
officials had nothing to do with the outcome. The better team won. The
cheaters lost. Life goes on.

You can stop now Scott. It is only a game.

That's cute. "You can stop now Scott."

As though Scott has been the one dragging this **** on and on and on
and....
--