John H.[_3_] John H.[_3_] is offline

Default Oh crap...

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 06:53:58 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Feb 4, 9:49*am, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 06:42:22 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Feb 3, 6:32*pm, "JimH" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:lejcq396qpp6jjdsf8n7ojjtc0l72tfmrr@4ax .com...

Mike Carey's crew is officiating.

Nice attempt to set up an excuse if the cheaters lose.

God, are you serious, if so you are really being a frekin' baby about
this, and obviously know nothing about the incident itself or pro
sports.. Geeze, we all know you don't have your ducks in line here,
but you can stop now...

SW called it right, the crew is a running game crew, that is why the
receivers were so tied up and Brady had no one to throw to... But
that's football and entertainment combined...

Good point, but hush. I want to see if he'll post the wrong link six times.
--
John H

What get me is this is a grown man and he should know how things work.
Back to that racin' analagy. Irvan (the reason I know these things
about him is a friend worked way up at NAPA and used to spend a lot of
time with Irvans' crew) tried to tuck his car in one day and caused a
huge wreck. His answer was "I am paid to race, I saw a hole and went
for it, if I did not, my boss should hire another driver". I doubt
that there is any pro athelete or team in this world of mass media
that does not cheat in some manner. The poster here obviously has
deeper issues he is not telling us about...

I can see that there may have been a rules violation in this instance.
However, if the results of the taping were not used in an attempt to change
the outcome of a game, then I don't think cheating occurred.

Deeper issues....I think you're right.
--
John H