Larry

Default An interesting Boat

Ah, A pure example of the "greater fool" theory!
Kinda. But in this case the hull was in good shape, I just did not need it.
It's not like I was selling "snake oil".

I guess my point was that there is value in everything. And in this case
maybe somebody could use Bob's hull, take care of his disposal problem, and
he could gain a few bucks in the process.

At least that's the plan :-)

Larry

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
Ah, A pure example of the "greater fool" theory!

"Larry" wrote in message
Bob said: I do have a trailer about that size I could haul it with. I
haven't chopped
up the boat that is on it so it will fit in the dumpster, but.......

I bought a nice galvanized trailer a couple years ago, that happened to

come
with a 19' BellBoy hull.

Instead of disposal, I pressure washed it and put a $500 price tag on

it.
It
was parked out in front of the local restaurant and I had two fellows
fighting over it. One went to a phone to call me while the other showed

up,
so they were arguing over who was there first when I showed up. One

wrote
out a check so I dropped it off in his yard.

Saved me from "hauling to the dump". Only paid $500 for the whole mess
anyway.

Larry