William R. Watt

Default Canoe rebuilt with Epoxy

P.C. Ford ) writes:
On 19 Jul 2003 23:03:06 GMT, (William R.
Watt) wrote:

"Al" ) writes:
True, but aircraft don't often encounter submerged logs or rocks.

not for any great length of time anyway.

for an aircraft to "encounter submerged logs or rocks" the aircraft itself
would have to be at least partially submerged, indicating the possible
existence of other, prior, problems with the dacron.

Are there other problems which would keep an aircraft from flying in
addition to failure of the "skin" covering?

I don't think we should rule out any possibilites, the pilots's own skin
covering included. Makes one wonder how many thin skinned pilots and boat
owners there are. They should all wear sun block to reduce the risk of
skin cancer.

homepage:
www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm
warning: non-freenet email must have "notspam" in subject or its returned