J. Slater

Default Be careful out there

With the new rules since 9/11, this guy is lucky they didn't take him out
first with point defense guns. It's even possible that the crew/commander
might even get some flak from their superiors over this.

It's an even crazier world we live in now.

Answer me this: How does a vessel maintain 100 yards from a militaty vessel
when passing in a channel that is less than 50 yards wide? The "rules"
don't seem to give a remedy for this kind of scenario. It should at least
be mentioned as an exception.

"Steven Shelikoff" wrote in message
I don't know if this article has been posted here yet but it's pretty
amazing. This guy tried to sail across a channel between a submarine
and a warship and didn't make it. The picture is pretty incredible.

http://www.thelognewspaper.com/news/...ew.asp?c=69150

Steve