Larry Larry is offline

Default Four days on a mega yacht

"Steve Lusardi" wrote in news:fo1i6l$aem$03$1
@news.t-online.com:

A pair of V20 MTU 4000s surrounded by enough pumps,
gensets, A/C compressors and water makers to keep a small city running.

Those are all FUEL pumps....hee hee.

My friends billionaire boss has a 120-something super yacht he rode to the
Monaco Boat Show from the western end of the Panama Canal. Between the big
fillup in Bermuda and the Azores, they had to come off plane onto trawler
speed because the boat only holds 10,000 gallons of diesel and they WEREN'T
GONNA MAKE IT AT HIGH SPEED! While he was aboard, from the western end of
the Panama Canal to Monaco stopping at Miami, Bermuda, Azores, Gibraltar on
the way for more fuel, I think they burned something like 35,000 gallons!

Mastercard, VISA, Discover, Carte Blanche and other major credit cards
accepted. What's YOUR credit limit?....(c;

35000 gallons at $4/gallon.....(gulp)