Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default OT We aren't protected

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 09:59:24 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is
Here wrote:

Hush. Some folks think Harry is 'cool'.

I don't fault SWS making his not cool comment to me. I can't remember
what I said that SWS thought was not cool, but i am sure I did not
suggest or encourage someone to commit suicide or anything close to
that. I am pretty certain that SWS would think that JoeSB and Harry
have definitely crossed the line and it is not cool. I think he
thought his comment to me might make a difference, where as he knows he
will have no impact on Harry or his minion.

Who said anything about SWS?

Oh, SWS just came to mind, because that is the only person I saw using
the expression "Not Cool". As I said, nothing will change Harry or JSB,
they are both here for shock effect. They are the shock jocks of
rec.boats, and the only two people I know who support their antics are
Don and JimH. Others may ignore or mildly chide them when they act up,
but I haven't seen anyone else encourage or "high five" their outrageous
behavior. The thing is if EVERYONE in rec.boats told Harry and JSB that
they "were not cool" it would not change their behavior at all.