John H.[_3_] John H.[_3_] is offline

Default OT We aren't protected

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 09:59:24 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is
Here wrote:

Hush. Some folks think Harry is 'cool'.

I don't fault SWS making his not cool comment to me. I can't remember
what I said that SWS thought was not cool, but i am sure I did not
suggest or encourage someone to commit suicide or anything close to
that. I am pretty certain that SWS would think that JoeSB and Harry
have definitely crossed the line and it is not cool. I think he
thought his comment to me might make a difference, where as he knows he
will have no impact on Harry or his minion.

Who said anything about SWS?
--
John H