Bill

Default Barge with camper?

Ed, I agree with what you said with regards as to how it should work,
but I feel Peggy has the best idea of simply adding a large holding
tank, and dump straight into it from the camper. This all seems to be
coming together faster than I thought. I have even found an older
camping trailer, although 40 feet long, that the wheel bearings and
brakes are shot, and a couple of people have told me that both axles
need replacing. It sat in a camp ground and used about every other
year for the past 10 years, but never moved. The owner only wants
$7500 for it. I am wondering at this point, if I can get it onto the
barge, just make it part of the barge, no on and off deal. Gee, so
many oportunities! The Landing Craft idea was a good one also, but
wow, very expensive, so back to looking for a steel barge. Thanx for
all your help, like I said, I never thought this idea would be worth
it, for some reason or another, but I have a feeling it will. Thanx
again all.
Bill