[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default OT We aren't protected

On Feb 1, 6:34*pm, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 18:28:29 -0500, HK wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend
the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and
domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that
I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the
orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the
Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act
of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment
effective 5 October 1962).

......unless I'm John H.

And where does that say you have to obey an unlawful order?

One can be sure that a spineless lump of defecation like Herring did
precisely as he was told.

You're so cool, Harry.
--
John H- Hide quoted text -

Fighting with words is not cool.. I remember when I was a teen we used
to get drunk and box in the back yard, no gloves So one day this
friend of mine says to me wanna' go? I said ok cool and we headed for
the back yard. He was behind me when we were going down the back steps
and he says to me "hey, I hear you do a little boxing?" I said yeah a
little.. When I woke up from what I understand was a few seconds later
he was standing over me with a glass of "medicine" for me and he says,
"yeah, well I do street!" We all had a good laugh, I never turned my
back on him again....