HK HK is offline

Default OT We aren't protected

Calif Bill wrote:
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend
the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and
domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that
I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the
orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the
Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act
of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment
effective 5 October 1962).

......unless I'm John H.

And where does that say you have to obey an unlawful order?

One can be sure that a spineless lump of defecation like Herring did
precisely as he was told.