posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
William Andersen William Andersen is offline

Default Coast Guard decides to continue HF broadcasts of high seas weather forecasts and warnings

OK. But what about the local weather? Am I the only one who finds it
annoying that the Coast Guard ties up a frequency while reading the local
report. I figure you can check the weather before you launch, and monitor
the Weather Channel. The people who don't do either probably don't listen to
the Coast Guard report, either.

"RichH" wrote in message
Hooray, Huzzah !!!
I find the HF WeFAX invaluable.