Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Blu-Ray DVD players

On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:43:40 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Does the Playstation 3 also play regular DVDs and CDs?

Yes.

With the 80 Gb system, it uses software emulatoin for backwards
compatibility to PS2. Which sucks by the way.

I read your Blu-Ray post with some interest as my PS3 does exactly the
same thing with Blu-Ray discs - slower than hell to load up and play.
Any commands are glacial.

In my opinion, the processor is too small. Once everything is loaded
though - game play is great and the movies are outstanding.