Bill

Default Barge with camper?

As some of you mentioned, yes, we have given this a little more than
just a quick thought. We have a gen set, so power isn't a problem. For
blackwater we are thinking of an Electrasan style disposal system, and
we have even thought of a composting toilet, althoughmost harbors have
mobile pumpout boats. Potable water, and fuel will be transported by a
small boat. It is a trailer, so no power for side paddles, however we
plan to mount a motor on it so that it is a power boat and beats most
of the very restrictive house boat laws. I like the idea of the double
hull idea, similar to a cat. I hadn't thought of some of the points
you brought up, especially the lack of large equipment to move things.
Thanx for all of your replys, keep thinking. This idea seems to be
catching on.

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:34:55 GMT, Bill wrote:

Does anyone have any plans for a barge that would comfortably float a
36 foot camper chained to the deck. Prefer wood with glass over than