Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Raymarine product horrors

Sounds like a legitimate complaint to me... perhaps you have recourse
through your credit card? I'm sure you've either thought of it or it isn't
possible. The only quibble I have is re the UI... isn't this something
that's independent of the jumping boat, screen blanking, etc.? Seems like
that part should have been observable before purchase.

I'm not sure how posting will help your efforts, but it will certainly alert
others to be uber-cautious with their products (as we should be with all
products, especially those costing $15K).

Perhaps you can file a complaint with your Better Business Bureau, and then
there is always the take-them-to-court option.

The BBB has no enforcement powers but will make inquiries on your
behalf and will put the offending company in their files. Trouble is no
one goes to the BBB to check to see a company is in their files.