Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Raymarine product horrors

Dave wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 05:35:59 -0800 (PST), GeoffSchultz
said:

The software on the C120 allows you to view/log the SeaTalk data and
see error counts. I would concentrate on this and get some
professional assistance to debug the system.

I don't think he's looking for help of that sort, Geoff. About every six
months you have somebody show up here thinking he's gonna improve his
negotiating posture with one manufacturer or another by blasting them on
usenet. After a while the temper tantrums get pretty old.

After watching the video, I'd say he has a valid complaint.
Gordon