Brian D

Default Glue blue poly tarp?

Wasn't that you that fixed the big hollow spot in the bottom of somebody's
Phantom 16? I remember there was some back and forth then ...hard to take
sides though. If a beginner doesn't figure out that the boat bottom should
be flat when the plans shows it as flat, is Jacques to blame of there is a
small error? Likewise, small errors should be expected as you build, but
big errors should kindly be reported to the designer...and the designer
should smile and accept with friendliness the feedback about errors, great
or small...and then go back and fix them in the plans. These rules would
kill 99.99% of the disagreements I see between builders and designers...

Brian

--
- Remove the uppercase NS' characters from my email address
"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...
"Fred Williams" wrote in message

. ..
Gee, sorry. I haven't got the system running in split screen mode right
now. Perhapse it was Bateau and P.C. or JAX... or someother wild man

that
was in the blasting mode over there.

I've been hanging out here for quite some time now. But in spite of

that I
still like your Small Boat site and Bateau's stuff as well ;-)

Still "working at" my first custom designed stich and glue. Too many

other
things in life keep getting in the way :-(

Thought you might be thinking of someone else... this time... I have
had my share but not with Jaques, although I think we do "dig" each
other here and there.
Scotty.. BTW I will try to post pics of these in a day or two, pretty
interesting, mostly custom stuff. One is going to SanDiego as a prop
for a guy who is going to put it next to the beach on his pond
(manmade with small island), another is going to Winna..
winna****a.... I don't know, that big lake in NH, the third to Jersey