Time Walker

Default Recreational power boat choice

On 9 Jul 2003 22:27:38 -0700, (Sean) wrote:

Just from this small section of your note and the one I deleted on
accident

your gonna be limited in length of boat that, that small of an engine
will push up to those speeds

as far as the chop/pounding issue goes look at jaq's ob line of boats
as well as the phantom and the maquesta I think those are the boats
best suited to what you are asking for know tho that the phantom is
really a fishing boat and not a ski boat.. the ob's tho are general
purpose boats and you can lay those out dual console and I think that
would make you the hapiest

just my .02

I do not plan on putting a sail on this boat at all (maybe that will
be my second boat). Unless I come into some serious money unexpectedly
to buy a boat with an inboard motor, it should be powered by an
outboard motor between 40 and 100 HP. I've just gotten those numbers
from a friend. I'd like to be able to cruise at 40 - 50 MPH without
worrying about wearing a helmet and mouth guard.