Sean

Default Recreational power boat choice

Thanks Jacques

I looked at that site, and I like the looks of the Garvey, outboard
skiff, phantom, and mongoose (all various sizes). Do you have any
personal recommendations? Would I be better with a "flat" hull or
should I stick to the V-hull? Or somewhat of a compromise between the
two?

I noticed that one of the boats, the Phantom 16 advertised a max speed
of 45 mph. Do you have estimates on any of the others? Even if you can
just guess at faster / slower / about the same. 45mph is probably
enough for me, especially with any type of choppy waters. But if a
similar boat goes a little faster, I'll be interested to hear that.

So I guess my biggest question is the hull type I should choose.

-Sean