HarryLovesBushandRush HarryLovesBushandRush is offline

Default Later all Time to go to a NYE gig.

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:52:02 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"HarryLovesBushandRush" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 06:11:28 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 28, 2:30 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message

.. .
On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:43:31 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

I am simple ya' know..

So many jokes - so little time. :)

Jokes..........just like most of your ego pumping and untrue claims
here
about you and your family. They make Harry's lobster boat claims a
joke
yet you are never challenged on them.

Go figure.

That's because those of us that have met him (in my case more than once)
know he's the real McCoy.
Others are quite easy to calibrate just by the nature of attitudes
reflected in their posts, combined with a bit of life experience. For
example ... ah, never mind.

Eisboch

What's interesting and impressive about Tom is the stuff he does not
tell you guys.. I too have met him in person several times and have
found him to be genuine.. What I don't know, but he is the real deal..

Does he have, like, flying saucers and big round antennae and stuff in his
back yard? Did you see any guys that have huge, round, bald heads with
enormous black eyes and long, pointy fingers? That's what I'm worried
about!
--
John H

Can't tell you. It's classified. All I can say is those of us that know
him are safe.

Eisboch

Good. My fears are allayed.

You have to admit that it sometimes seems as though his head was
misthreaded a little. Sometimes.
--
John H