Don White Don White is offline

Default Spam from Justwaitafrekin'minute.

wrote in message

So anyway, what do you guys want to see in a small boat under 20 feet.
Seating, electronics, storage, suncover, tiller, console? What do you
think the pricing should look like? Should I go with a quick down and
dirty flatbottom, a quick down and dirty Vee, or a more elaborate
hybred with clinker construction and a little brightsides?? Any input
will be appreciated...

To bad sailboat rigging adds so much to the cost. that's an option I'd
like.
see Walker Bay boats...