HK HK is offline

Default Spam from Justwaitafrekin'minute.

wrote:

So anyway, what do you guys want to see in a small boat under 20 feet.
Seating, electronics, storage, suncover, tiller, console? What do you
think the pricing should look like? Should I go with a quick down and
dirty flatbottom, a quick down and dirty Vee, or a more elaborate
hybred with clinker construction and a little brightsides?? Any input
will be appreciated...

You might be better served asking those questions of prospective buyers.

If you are getting into the small runabout biz, though, I always thought
that 14-16' boats with nice varnished decks and seats and round chines
were fun, and offered a decent ride with 20-50 hp outboards. Look at the
old Penn Yans (though I wouldn't waste time on a strip built boat). If
you are going clinker built, use bolts, not rivets.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!