Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Yo!! Harry!! What is it about Democrat leaders

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 09:32:25 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
"Reggie is Here wrote:

HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:05:38 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"HK" wrote

Well, that should be a laugh. Romney. I can't wait for the fun to
start. Ever watch him when he's closely questioned? He folds up like
a balsawood model airplane.
Hasn't cried yet.

Or played the gender card. Or the race card.

Hillary seems to me to be very tightly wrapped and the potential for
unwrapping is very explosive.

Hillary or Barack, wrapped, unwrapped, or even in a coma, would be a
grand step up from the utterly incompetent and stupid George W. Bush,
arguably the worst president in the history of the United States.

SWS,
Watching Hillary at the SC debate really really scared me. She made
Howard "Yee-Haw" look sane. I could figure out if she looked like she
was going to have a nervous breakdown or pull out a gun.

The will be a spectacular meltdown - it's just a matter of time.

And, here is a prediction for you, it will revolve around sex -
probably that she's bi-sexual, a lesbian or had an affair BEFORE Bill
got his pecker caught in the wrong orifice.

I am going to vote in the democratic primary, just so I can vote against
Hillary.

Actually, I changed my affiliation this year so I could vote in the
Democratic Primary.

WHOO HOO!!