HK HK is offline

Default Yo!! Harry!! What is it about Democrat leaders

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:05:38 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"HK" wrote

Well, that should be a laugh. Romney. I can't wait for the fun to start.
Ever watch him when he's closely questioned? He folds up like a balsawood
model airplane.

Hasn't cried yet.

Or played the gender card. Or the race card.

Hillary seems to me to be very tightly wrapped and the potential for
unwrapping is very explosive.

Hillary or Barack, wrapped, unwrapped, or even in a coma, would be a
grand step up from the utterly incompetent and stupid George W. Bush,
arguably the worst president in the history of the United States.